Aims and Objectives:
Hindustan College of Science & Technology under the aegis of Sharda Group of Institutions Mathura publishes an open access peer reviewed Journal named “ Journal of Manufacturing and Automotive Research (JMAR) for the dissemination of original research in the fields of Manufacturing and Automotive Technologies. The aim of the JMAR is to provide an forum for the publication and dissemination of original work that contributes to the understanding of the main and related disciplines of manufacturing and automotive technologies, either empirical / theoretical or experimental. The journal covers the whole spectrum of manufacturing and automotive research in reference to the latest development and innovations in India and overseas. The main objective of the journal is to simulate and promote the knowledge exchange between the Indian and foreign scientists, engineers and researcher as a part of world community. Original, innovative and novel contributions providing insight into the use of analytical, computational modeling as well as experimental research results are encouraged.
Scope of the Journal:
The JMAR are edited by the board of distinguished local and foreign scientists, researchers. The reason of publishing this journal in English is to strengthen exchange in academic research. Our journal is a peer reviewed journal publishing high-quality articles dedicated to manufacturing and automotive community. Manuscripts may fall into several categories including full articles, solicited reviews or commentary, and unsolicited reviews or commentary related to the core of manufacturing and automotive technologies. It is also proposed to maintain an diary of forthcoming events. Prospective guest editors for publishing the special issue should contact the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal. As JMAR is freely available without charge to the user they are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link to the full texts of the articles or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI (Budapest Open Access Initiative) definition of Open Access. No article submission or publishing fees are charged to the author/s. The published paper in a specific volume would be available on the web link free although printed journal may be dispatched on request with charge. The journal accepts articles in following categories:
- Research Articles: A research article is a regular article which aims to present new findings.
- Letters to the Editor: A letter to the editor is a short article which aims to present new findings that require fast publication procedures.
- Notes: A note is an article (regular or short) which aims to present rather new findings.
- Comments: A comment is a short article that makes comments on another article already published by this Journal or replies to a comment.
- Review Articles: A review article is an article which aims to present comprehensively already existing findings.
- Lecture Notes: A lecture note is a short review article.
- Monographs: A monograph is a thesis of one or more authors on a unique subject; apart from the standard reviewing procedures, a monograph must be accepted from a committee of specialists appointed by the editor.
- Innovations: An innovation is an article which aims to present new procedures or devices.
- Selected conference articles: Upon an agreement with a conference committee, selected papers may be published by the journal in a special issue. In this case the editor will appoint in collaboration with the conference committee guest editors.